Thank you. Thank you, you’re all far too kind.
I am so happy to be nominated for the for the Liebster Award by the beautiful Rochelle of Being Chelle, I must admit this was nothing I had expected to receive. Whilst standing in the line for Starbucks, a notification of my nomination came through to my phone.. I was rather shocked.. Is someone out there is really interested in me? I mean me.. Wait, why wouldn’t anyone want to know about me? In the inevitable words of Sir Kanye West, I am Warhol. I am the #1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh. Walt Disney. Nike. Google. ….Take note.
… I ordered a Frappuccino, wheres my f*cking Frappuccino.
Lets do this.
“The Liebster award is awarded to bloggers with under 200 followers to try to promote their blog a little and also bring together a community of bloggers. The rules of the competition are as follows:
The nominated user must provide a link back to the person who nominated them.Provide 11 facts about yourself Answer 11 question set by the person who nominated you Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions!
11 Facts about me:
- I am Micah Sanatoro, and I am a self proclaimed peanut butter addict. Naughty…
- I am an artist of sorts and enjoy everything creative, whether it be cooking, baking, fine arts, photography, music or literature. I. Love. It. All. Which ultimately makes me a perfectionist.
- I am an adrenaline junkie. Yes, I am that kind of girl.
- I strongly believe in helping others, in any way possible.
- I am allergic to bananas.
- A wardrobe staple of mine happens to be a great handbag and flats.. I must have over 30 pairs of different Hightops and trainers. With that being I am …..
- …. very tall.
- In order to rebel against rules I dyed my hair every colour of the rainbow whilst in my early teens at secondary school, including electric blue, red, purple and a dark blonde. Rebel much?
- I adore hairy fit men with beards, and believe confidence on a man is the most attractive thing ever… Ooohhh.
- I love horror movies, creepy crawlies etc and have no ‘physical’ fears. Except mould. If I touch mould I might just have a panic attack.
- I have had my nose pierced 5 times. Both nostrils (not at the same time) and a septum. Currently I have kept two of them 🙂
Look at all of those ‘I am’s.. So bloomin’ repetitive.
Now I nominate Shayananth, Natural489, Jorgie&Patricia & Rachele Cotton.
The questions from Rochelle:
What’s the first thing you think about in the morning?
Each morning I wake up thinking about how I am going to make my voice heard and better myself more than I had done the day before. Positive thinking equals to a more positive outcome. Think Good Thoughts!
What is your favourite type of food?
I am a foodaholic, I absolutely love everything but my favourite is probably Creole or Pan Asian… Also Italian, Parisian, my native Jamaican and Creole (Cuban) dishes.. Does that answer the question?
If the internet didn’t exist and you couldn’t blog, what would you be doing?
If Sir Tim Bernes-Lee never created the amazing Word Wide Web, I actually don’t know what I would be doing.. Its hard to think of a world without technology when you was born into the digital age.
What is your favourite memory?
My favourite memory probably was my first ever holiday, I was 5 years old and went to Disneyland Paris. 19 years old and I still go every year since.
A three/four year old me with my beautiful Nana.
What are your hobbies?
My hobbies include Photography, Graphic design, drawing, baking, exploring and shopping. Ha!
When was the last time you tried something new?
The new avocado and chicken sub from Subway. Heaven.
What is happiness to you?
To me happiness is a journey, a form of discovery in which you are able to be confident and content within oneself. I am yet to reach that point in my self discovery journey where I feel satisfied and honestly content with myself, but I guess thats why its a journey.
What is the meaning behind your blog name?
My blog name is actually a merge between my surname, Sanatoro and the topics I write about such as beauty, fashion, photography, DIY, culture, lifestyle etc. I also have Sanatography a Photography blog, which I must admit is in dire need of updating.
Do you speak any other languages?
When I was younger my grandfather taught me a little Arabic. But I no longer remember enough to uphold a conversation 😦
What is your favourite film?
I don’t exactly have a favourite film, but it would probably be every Chick-flick, Rom-com and Horror movie under the sun.
What was the last item you purchased?
The last item I purchased was a refill of my favourite Pink Grapefruit and Burnt sugar perfume by Eyüp Sabri Tuncer in Istanbul a few days ago.
1.Who or what inspires you and why?
2. If you had to live with one item of makeup what would it be?
3. What is your wardrobe go-to/staple?
4. What is your favourite food and your least favourite food?
5. What is the saying/motto that you live by?
6. What advice would you give to your younger self and why?
7. Have you always been confident, If so how did you become so? If not what would you do in order to become so?
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
9. If you could pick your whole entire life up and leave to venture a ‘new world’, what continent would you settle in?
10. Who is your celebrity crush?
11. If you had the opportunity to be a multi-millionaire (£/$/€) in return for never seeing your family again.. Would you take it?
Dont forget to comment the link to your responses so I could read them too.
“Where’s my f*cking Frappuccino?”